- The Office of Naval Intelligence in World War I: Diverse Threats, Divergent Responses
- Bureaucratic Wrangling over Counterintelligence, 1917–18 Early Days of the Intelligence Community John F. Fox Jr.
- The Detonators: The Secret Plot to Destroy America and an Epic Hunt for Justice
- A US Naval Intelligence Mission to China in the 1930s
- Ellis Zacharias – Sage Prophet or Loose Cannon?
Skilled Intelligence Officer in World War II Foresaw Japan’s Plans,
but Annoyed Navy Brass
By David A. Pfeiffer
- Task Force 157: The US Navy’s secret intelligence service, 1966-1977 By Jeffrey T. Richelson
- Forgotten History_ FDR and 1920 and Naval Sex Scandal
- Stealing the Japanese Codebooks from AFIO Intelligencer Vol 25 No 2 Fall 2019 By RADM Thomas Brooks
- A Counterintelligence Reader by The American Federation of Scientists
- PERSEREC Publication – Espionage and Other Compromises of National Security 1975-2008
- PERSEREC Publication – Espionage Against the United States by American Citizens 1947-2001
- Military Law Review Vol. 70 -ILLEGAL LAW ENFORCEMENT: AIDING CIVIL AUTHORITIES IN VIOLATION OF THE POSSE COMITATUS ACT
- Shadow of the Sphinx – A History of Army Counterintelligence
- The Preservation of a People: A look at the Evacuation and Relocation of the People of Japanese Ancestry in the United States during World War II.
- Special Agent Vietnam by Douglass H. Hubbard Jr.
- Conflict of Duty by Jeffrey M. Dorwart
- Unjustifiable Means by Mark Fallon – For those of you who are NCIS fans, you will find that truth is, in fact, stranger than fiction. After the 9/11 attacks, when the Nation turned to the DOD and when the Pentagon turned to us to lead the Criminal Investigation Task Force (CITF) to bring terrorists to justice, I was proud to serve my country, confident America would prevail. I never imagined the battles and the leadership challenges that lay ahead for the NCIS and CITF team as we opposed high-ranking officials that were terrorizing the American Way, and putting our national security at risk. It was an honor to serve in a leadership position in the war on terror and work alongside the courageous and honorable men and women of the NCIS and CITF during that national crisis.