- The Office of Naval Intelligence – Its History and Aims by Rear Admiral A. P. Niblack, USN, Director of Naval Intelligence
- The Office of Naval Intelligence in World War I: Diverse Threats, Divergent Responses
- A US Naval Intelligence Mission to China in the 1930s
- Ellis Zacharias – Sage Prophet or Loose Cannon?
Skilled Intelligence Officer in World War II Foresaw Japan’s Plans,
but Annoyed Navy Brass
By David A. Pfeiffer
- Task Force 157: The US Navy’s secret intelligence service, 1966-1977 By Jeffrey T. Richelson
- Forgotten History_ FDR and 1920 and Naval Sex Scandal
- Military Law Review Vol. 70 -ILLEGAL LAW ENFORCEMENT: AIDING CIVIL AUTHORITIES IN VIOLATION OF THE POSSE COMITATUS ACT
- Shadow of the Sphinx – A History of Army Counterintelligence
- The Preservation of a People: A look at the Evacuation and Relocation of the People of Japanese Ancestry in the United States during World War II.
- Special Agent Vietnam by Douglass H. Hubbard Jr.
- Conflict of Duty by Jeffrey M. Dorwart